Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3 New Thing Added in my life

the 3 thing



Udo at Sushi Groove





I hope i know what she did at my bed






No one really see the correct way






Li Shan look like teacher??
Nemo look nice..




Did i look adorable??haha



This is Cool-Capture by ewen.





I been having a full schedule last few week.Going for audition,preparation for it,working,shopaholic attitude,money burn queen,friend garthering, food hunting, and night panda eye Queen.. It did it all. = ="'
Sound so terrible until i miss out my sleep hour for many days.

Wondering when all da moody thing will diappear in my life for a moment..

Recently i turn to be very emotion. but i didnt show it to others just keep it my own.Maybe too stress of everything? loneliness? need pamper? emptiness? pointless? need guideliness? need pushing by dream? arkz.. Damn it..

Connecting with ken recently,Well, i admit i lost contact wth him since graduate from secondary school,too busy to focus on new life after graduate & brought me away from many old friend.BUT i will meet him once he back to M'sia,i try my best to appear and show up while not disappear again.

Connecting with him refreshing me about his friend.Sincerely, We didnt meet again after break up.What a long time ago.That was Old Granny Story.Wondering how's he now? Player still? Enjoying life with pretty ladies? Har.. Why Should i concern more right? Ppl who being abandon shouldn't think much.But i still the one who think alot without knowing why.

Heading my plan now,while looking actively for possition in kl/selangor,No out of plan,i be around there in the July onward/ or early.

And one thing,NO!! iS 3thing.. haha i added some item in my life.Here,As following..
-I got added 3 new thing updated in my life.

1)My friend brought me a cigarette from langkawi,like it much-thanks yor my lovely friend, i started collecting cigarette..==

2)The Dewar's - I & Gang Didnt Finish at Obque- So i brought it home at last.

3)The RIng- i & Mate brought during our meet.

Here, I upload those picture i snap during the gathering..

No comments: